One of the most requested posts is for wedding guest dresses! I love all of these options because they are timeless, versatile and stylish!
Wedding guest dresses:
- Lovers + friends one shoulder side slit gown
- Black Halo strapless side rouching long gown
- Halston halter cross neck black dress
- Majorelle lace tiered spaghetti strap black gown
- Shoshanna high neck floral lace midi dress
- Alex Perry strapless satin ruched dress
- Norma Kamali one shoulder ruched detail midi dress
- Frame cowl neck flattering satin dress
- Galvan navy satin halter gown
- Parker black v-neck long sparkle dress
- Parker champagne low back sparkle dress
- Nili Lotan silk cami strap gown in black or dark navy
- Marques Almeida long sleeve modern sequin dress
- Shoshanna frill sleeve high low black gown
- ZAC zac posen one shoulder mermaid gown
For a shorter style, I love this simple little black dress.
This chic navy satin halter gown would be absolutely gorgeous for a fall or winter wedding or black tie event.
This sophisticated high neck lace midi dress could work for holiday parties or a wedding.
I wore this versatile satin dress with here with neutral pumps, hoop earrings and a black clutch and again with boots and a belt. Love that it can be dressed up or down!
This sparkle dress, this long sleeve dress or this low back dress would be so fun for a New Year’s Eve wedding or special occasion!
For under the dress, I always do seamless underwear and a stick on bra if I can’t wear a normal one.
For accessories pair any of these dresses with a comfortable neutral high heel, simple back clutch bag, a classic watch, a pretty necklace or fun statement earrings! For earrings I love this simple stud pair, this modern gold pair, this classic hoop style and these big Isabel Marant earrings. I keep jewelry organized in a drawer in this tray.