Here are a few high quality finds for fall / winter at the under $200 price point! The Free People puffer coat is on my wish list!
sparkle sweater // Free People puffer coat // mid length cardigan // sam edelman black booties // top handle bag // grey sweater // long sleeve tee // comfortable jeans // black jogger sweatpants // long sleeve black dress // suede pumps // Tom Ford bronzer
- Added this pretty sparkle sweater to my Revolve cart. I love the ruffle detail and it also comes in black.
- Want this Free People puffer coat to wear over workout clothes and with jeans/sweaters when it cools down! It also comes in more colors.
- Love the casual hood on this neutral mid length cardigan.
- Obsessed with these high quality black booties – comfortable and chic for day or night.
- The under $200 price point on this timeless top handle bag is so good.
- Love the textured cable knit detail on this grey sweater. I would pair it with white jeans and booties.
- This long sleeve tee would be cute with jeans and golden goose sneakers for a casual day.
- My favorite high quality and comfortable jeans (from this blog post) are on SALE at Nordstrom! I love the flattering mid rise and the soft stretch material.
- These black jogger sweatpants from Shopbop are so soft and comfy.
- This long sleeve black dress is so fun for fall events. Wear it into the holidays with black tights and boots or heels.
- These pointed toe suede pumps would be great to dress up jeans & a sweater or leather jacket for a date night and with a dress or pants for the office.
- This Tom Ford bronzer is my favorite – I’ve been wearing it in the shade Terra since my Makeup artist from the wedding introduced me to it!