2019 Gift Guide for her!
1.These Gucci loafers are comfortable, timeless and versatile. I wear my black pair all the time.
2. I have had this light up makeup mirror for four years and use it pretty much every day.
4. Luke gave me this diamond stacking ring for Christmas 3 ago and I wear it every single day with a collection of other gifts he gave me! This pretty ring holder is a great gift for a bride to be – my friends gave it to me after we got engaged.
5. This is the wallet I use daily. Love that it zips closed, has good organized compartments and is a neutral color that goes with every purse.
6. The most timeless bag.
7. I use this face serum every night before bed.
8. This is our favorite candle.
9. This Moncler jacket is on my wish list.
10. These cashmere pom slippers are a fun gift idea for mom or sisters.
11. This is our favorite carry on suitcase. We each got one as a wedding gift and love the quality.
12. I have this soft cozy robe in the grey star print – it comes in a bunch of good colors and is under $50! My mom ordered a few to give as Christmas gifts to friends as well.
13. These pretty heels are on my wish list.
14. The Dyson hair dryer is amazing! I love mine and got my mom one for her birthday.
15. This is the softest big throw blanket. It comes in more colors and is so cozy to sleep with.
2019 Gift guide for him!
1.I gave Luke this big Yeti on wheels for his birthday and it is his all time favorite.
2. Luke is obsessed with these sneakers. He has them in both grey and white.
3. This Barbour duffel bag is a great gift for the guys in college!
4. This high quality Rimowa carry on is perfect for the man who travels often.
5. I’m thinking of getting this puffer jacket for Luke this year. He has been wanting a Canada Goose jacket.
6. I gave Luke these wireless headphones and he uses them on every trip and at the office.
7. These are our favorite tea / coffee mugs.
8. Luke loves these jogger sweat pants for lounging and I think he looks so cute in them. I got him a black pair and grey pair and he wears them all the time.
9. I gave Luke this watch winder for his birthday and he loves it! This is a perfect gift if you have already given your husband or son a nice watch.
2019 Stocking stuffers they will actually use!
1.I keep this Beauty Bio rose quartz roller in the freezer for an extra cooling effect!
2. These are the no crease / no pull silk scrunchies I use daily.
3. This makeup brush cleaner is perfect for the girl who loves beauty!
4. I love these soft silk sleep masks!
5. This supermodel bronzing lotion gives the prettiest glow.
6. These are my all time favorite thongs. My mom usually puts on in our stocking.
7. I have been using these black makeup towels for years! They are perfect for wiping your face after cleansing. These are also a cute item to keep in your guest bathroom.
8. Love this holiday Charlotte Tilbury lip set!
9. My sisters, mom and I all use this blur primer. Our mom always puts one in our stocking!
10. This is my favorite eye shadow palette that I use daily. I put one in my Mother-in-law’s stocking last year and she loved it!
12. I always put the Kiehl’s body scrub soap bars in the guys stockings.
13. Love my little pop socket.
14. These stud earrings look so real and are great for every day wear.
15. This Le Labo body lotion smells so good and I love the simple packaging.
Here are the stockings we are using this year! 🙂
2019 Gift guide for kids:
1.This polar bear book and stuffed animal is such a cute set.
2. My little 4 year old nephew got this instant camera for his birthday and loves taking pictures with it!
3. This ride on pony is adorable.
4. This little sparkle bag is too cute for a girl.
5. How sweet is this little unicorn night light.
6. Obsessed with these little mini Golden Goose sneakers for little kids.
8. This North Face fleece hoodie is adorable.
9. These unicorn headphones are so fun!
10. This bike is so cute and classic!
11. This giant giraffe is so fun for a kids room.