While we are safer at home (I like that better than stuck at home) 😉 I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite amazon orders for around the house.
Favorite #stayhome Amazon orders:
- Eberjey pajamas – For a pretty soft pajama set, try this classic Eberjey Gisele style. It is my personal favorite – I just size up for maternity. These sets also make really good gifts for friends, sisters or Momma! For more loungewear brands check out this blog post.
- Drawer organizers – I use these clear trays in my makeup drawer.
- Makeup towels – Instead of using my nice towels for cleansing, I have been using these little black makeup towels for years. I first saw them at a rental house we stayed in then found them on Amazon. They are also cute to put on the counter in the guest room bathroom.
- Yoga Mat – This yoga mat is nicely cushioned for at home workouts.
- Vitamix blender – This is the blender I use for breakfast smoothies!
- Barefoot dreams blanket – The softest blanket ever – we keep one in every room.
- Dr. Teals bath salts – These are my favorite relaxing Epsom salts for before bed baths.
- Pyrex Containers – These quality glass Pyrex containers are great for storing clean fruit, vegetables and leftovers in the fridge.
- Mama Mio Oil – This is the hydrating body oil I use on my growing preggo belly before bed!
- Wet hair brush – This is my favorite hair brush! It is under $10 and helps detangle wet hair.
- Jewelry tray – I keep two of these organizing trays in a drawer to neatly display earrings, bracelets, watches and necklaces.
- Yeti Tumbler – I drink my morning smoothie out of these big Yeti cups with the reusable straws!