Stocking stuffers are always fun to shop for! This year, I got Luke his favorite running socks, dress socks and his go-to products. For mom, sisters and mother-in-law we are doing the Saint Laurent makeup primer. (We all love it!) I asked Luke for some of our favorite chocolate, the Olaplex bonding oil and another bottle of mama relax oil! Here are 25 stocking stuffers they will actually use! 😉
25 stocking stuffers!
- Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil – Love the way this hair oil smells.
- Grown Alchemist sweet orange, cedar and sage hand wash – Our favorite hand wash at our house.
- Lululemon Down For it All mitten – Want these mittens for cold weather walks.
- Slip silk hair ties – I like using these for buns and pony tails because they don’t crease or pull at my hair.
- Saint Laurent Blur Primer – My mom, sisters, Mother in law and I all love this product.
- Amazon makeup towels – I have been using these for years to wash off make up at night! The black is great because they don’t stain.
- Wet brush – The best detangling brush in my opinion.
- Theo Chocolate – Our favorite chocolate.
- Artis brush – Love these makeup brushes, so soft.
- Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk lip travel set – A pretty neutral set.
- Polo Ralph Lauren dress socks – Cute dress socks for him.
- Sigma brush cleaning mat – Great for cleaning makeup brushes in the sink.
- Kiehl’s mens groom on the go set – Travel size skincare favorites for him.
- Case mate clean screen phone cover – This has saved my phone so many times when I drop it.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 eye shadow palette – Love these neutral shadow colors.
- Christmas playing cards – We love to play Spades at our house!!
- Marvis classic toothpaste – This is my dad’s favorite, we put it in his stocking every year.
- Pop Socket – Love this green marble one!
- Nordstrom studs – A great pair of every day studs.
- Neutrogena deep clean face wash – My favorite cleanser.
- Erbaviva mama relax oil – Love putting this on before bed, I used the brand’s stretch mark oil while pregnant.
- Personalized beaded bracelet – I have this cute beaded bracelet with Lake’s name on it.
- t3 Volume round brush – Love this brush for smoothing my curls.
- Exfoliating Gloves – These are great for taking off makeup in the shower.
- Balega hidden comfort socks – Luke and I both love these thick running socks.
More gift guides:
Gifts for baby and kids