We love spending time outdoors as a family and have found so many good essentials on Backcountry! Luke and I are so excited to be partnering with them to share our gift picks for the active family this year!
Enjoy 15% off your first purchase with code KRYSTAL15 (some exclusions apply)! 🙂
Gift guide for the active family:
- Hoka Challenger Low GTX Hiking Shoe – We are big fans of Hoka running shoes, so I got these Hoka hiking shoes on Backcountry last summer for our trip to Telluride and loved having them for our daily hikes!
- Yeti Hopper Cooler – I gave one of these cooler bags to my Dad and to Luke for father’s day and they love them!
- Yeti Daytrip Lunch Box – We got this lunch box for our trip to Telluride last summer and it was great for Lake’s snacks.
- Yeti Rambler Mug – If you couldn’t already tell we are big Yeti fans at our house! 😉 This mug is a great stocking stuffer or gift for anyone who loves coffee!
- Patagonia Las Gatos 1/4 Zip Jacket – This super soft fleece jacket is a great gift for her under $100.
- Patagonia Furry Friends Fleece Hooded Jacket – This adorable hooded jacket is perfect for a busy toddler!
- Patagonia Retro Pile Hooded Jacket – I chose this Patagonia zip up because the longer length is nice to have with my growing bump!
- Patagonia Radalie Insulated Parka – This coat is warm and great for layering.
- Thule Urban Glide 2 Stroller – My Mother-in-law gave us this stroller last year for Christmas (from our wish list 🙂 ) and we use it daily! We love that it is easy to maneuver, travels well and can be used for jogging as well.
- Thule Chariot Urban Glide 2 Double Stroller – This year we put the Thule double stroller on our wish list for walks with Lake and her sister!
- Faherty Stretch Terry 5 Pocket Pant – I ordered these pants for Luke on Backcountry and after wearing them a few times he already asked for another pair!
- Patagonia Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt – Luke picked out this fun shirt in the color ‘drifted/cornice grey’ to wear over the holidays!
- Smartwool Performance Hike Light Cushion Ankle Sock – I get blisters easily so I like to wear thick socks! These are great with my Hoka hiking shoes!
- Ugg Keelan Boot for Toddlers – These warm and cozy boots have been perfect for Lake for our morning walks, the playground and school.
- Hoka Speedgoat Trail Running Shoe – We love Hoka’s for walking / running so we both got the hiking shoes to have as well. Luke has loved having this pair.
- Deuter Kid Comfort Active Carrier – We got a Deuter carrier for our trip to Telluride last summer and loved being able to have Lake on hikes with us. She took her naps in it and enjoyed being along for the ride. It also has plenty of room for snacks / water bottles etc.
- Yeti Rambler 30 oz mug – This mug is a great gift and you could even add a gift card to their favorite coffee spot inside!
- Yeti Hopper Back Flip Cooler – This backpack cooler is a great gift for him!
Use my Backcountry discount code KRYSTAL15 for 15% off your first order (some exclusions apply) 🙂