It is always fun to share beauty favorites with my mom, girlfriends and sisters! I pretty much always order my products on Nordstrom and have found a few of my true favorites from my own mama. (Saint Laurent Primer, Tom Ford Glow duo and Kai Body Lotion) I love all of these picks for stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts! (Erbaviva body oil for a mama to be, Vintner’s Daughter serum, Le Labo Santal 33 perfume for a friend, Nest candle for MIL) I usually send Luke a few of my favorites for my own stocking wish list too! 😉 For his stocking I got this Kiehl’s set that has a few of his favorite products. Here are a few of my top picks all wrapped up into one Nordstrom beauty gift guide!…
Polo Ralph Lauren Dress
Scroll through for my Nordstrom beauty gift guide:
- Saint Laurent Blur primer – My mom, sisters and I all use this!
- Oribe Deep Treatment hair mask
- Vintner’s Daughter serum – Have used this nightly for years.
- Erbaviva stretch mark oil – My pregnancy must have!
- Kai body butter
- Charlotte Tilbury sculpt brush
- Tom Ford Highlighting duo – Such a pretty compact for holiday! I put the lighter shade above my cheek bones and the darker shade below.
- Lancome lash Idole mascara – The best ‘no clump’ mascara in my opinion!
- Nest Hearth candle – My favorite holiday scent.
- Chanel blush
- Nars bronzing powder
- Le Labo Santal 33 – I always get compliments when wearing this perfume.
- Artis Elite palm brush
- Slip Silk hair ties – These are the only hair ties I wear and are the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Simplehuman Magnifying mirror – This would be a great gift for mom or mother in law! I use mine every day.
- Bobbi Brown concealer
- Dr. Barbara Sturm lip balm
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo light tones
- Charlotte Tilbury cream shadow in champagne
- Tom Ford Bronzer brush