My most used favorite items I found or re-ordered in 2021!
Best buys of 2021:
- Caraway non toxic ceramic cookware set – I love this cooking set and use it every day.
- Hoka Clifton 8 running shoes – These have been a long time favorite running shoes and I like to get a new pair every 6 months since I wear them daily.
- Tom Ford highlighting duo – My mom and I randomly got this sparkly palette to try at the beauty counter and both love it. It gives a really pretty subtle glow.
- Soft long robe – I loved this robe at a hotel spa and found it on Amazon for half the price!
- Revlon round brush hair dryer – This blowout dryer helps smooth out my hair once it is almost dry.
- Amazon yoga mat – I ordered another one of these padded Yoga Mats this year.
- Lancome mascara – This mascara is the best I have tried that does not clump.
- Eberjey Gisele pajamas – These pajamas are so soft and I especially love them during pregnancy.
- Juliet Dunn cover up dress – I ordered this white coverup dress to wear on Spring Break last year and it ended up being a staple swim coverup all summer long.
- Lululemon align leggings – These comfortable leggings are my all time favorite, I just re-ordered a few new pairs.
- Lululemon love long sleeve shirt – This long sleeve top is so soft and perfect for layering.
- Vintner’s Daughter serum – I have put this on every night before bed for years and usually re-order it twice a year.
- Saint Laurent blur primer – This primer is one of my favorite beauty products.
- Silk hair ties – These are the only hair ties I use.
- Jao Brand Goe oil – This thick body lotion is great for dry winter skin and post sun. I never travel without it.
- Dudley Stephens fleece turtlenecks – These turtlenecks are so soft and cozy. I wear the Cobble Hill longer style for pregnancy and the shorter Park Slope style when not. These run small I would recommend sizing up.