I always look to Mytheresa for classic investment pieces since they carry all of my favorite designers. We have been trying to get in a few extra special dinners before baby #2 arrives and with Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought it would be fun to share pretty date night outfit ideas from Mytheresa!
Here are some of my favorite finds from dresses to denim!
Scroll through for Date night outfit ideas from Mytheresa:
- Ralph Lauren turtleneck dress
- AG legging mid rise skinny jeans
- Co lace trimmed silk camisole
- Helmut Lang stretch cotton midi dress
- 7 For All Mankind modern trucker denim jacket
- Bottega pouch clutch bag
- Dorothee Schumacher playful volumes minidress
- Ganni ribbed knit long sleeve dress
- Ganni open back turtleneck dress
- Khaite ribbed knit midi strapless dress
- Aquazzura metallic sandals
- Gucci princetown mules
- Christian Louboutin black leather ankle boots
- Co wool and cashmere turtleneck sweater
- Sydney Evan Love necklace
- Polo Ralph Lauren cotton blend sweater
- Gianvito Rossi suede booties
- Saint Laurent leather sneakers
I have been loving the stretchy yet fitted Ganni dresses during pregnancy!
The Bottega pouch clutch is so chic and fits all of the necessities!
Aquazzura has such a fun high heel selection for something special!
The effortless white Saint Laurent sneakers are perfect for a day date or casual date night!