My every day makeup routine takes less than five minutes and adds the perfect bronzed glow! Here is my ‘sun kissed’ list including all of the shades and steps included. All of the makeup and beauty products I use can be ordered online from Nordstrom making it easy one stop shopping that arrives at your doorstep!
STEP BY STEP EVERY DAY MAKEUP ROUTINE:
- To prep the skin I start with the Saint Laurent blur primer in Gold. This quick little step really helps smooth your skin and keeps your makeup in place. Ya’ll know this is my number one beauty product. My mom got my sisters and I hooked on this primer years ago!
- I apply Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream in the shade BB3 with my Artis brush in no. 10. I love this Bb Cream because it feels really lightweight but still has good coverage and a pretty glow. I like this better than foundation because it does not feel or look heavy.
- To set everything I use Mac studiofix powder in the color NC20.
- For a pretty sun kissed look I apply Nars bronzer in the shade Laguna. I use this big fluffy bronzer brush to apply it in a 3 on each side of my face and blend.
- To brighten the under eye area I use Bobbi Brown skin serum concealer in the color Porcelain. I recommend going a shade or two lighter than you would concealer to really brighten the area. To blend it in, I use my Artis brush. This under eye serum concealer has been my favorite since high school because it is really lightweight and easy to blend in. For a more high coverage concealer the Cleau de peau stick is really good. It is best applied with your fingers.
- For a pop of pink blush I use the Tom Ford shade and illuminate blush. For a subtle glow I add a swirl of the Tom Ford Soleil highlighting duo.
- I set my brows with clear brow gel to keep them in place.
- Next I use MAC liner in the color Brownborder.
- I curl my lashes before applying Lancome Lash Idole mascara. I LOVE this mascara because it does not clump like many others.
- Finally I use Mac lipstick in Blankety for a very natural look on my lips.
- Blend everything together and ready all set for the day!
More nordstrom beauty favorites:
For skincare at night I use the Vintner’s Daughter serum, Erbaviva stretch mark oil and Necessaire body lotion.
I use this light up makeup mirror every time I do my makeup and have had it for years!
These silk hair ties are the only ones I use.
This foaming cleanser is my new go-to face wash.
The Oribe Royal blowout spray is great for smoothing and detangling wet hair.
For more beauty posts check here!