Here are all of the makeup products I use from Nordstrom for a pretty bronzed summer glow!!
Bronzed summer glow makeup routine:
- To prep the skin I start with the Saint Laurent blur primer in Gold. This quick little step really helps smooth your skin and keeps your makeup in place. Ya’ll know this is my number one beauty product. My mom got my sisters and I hooked on this primer years ago!
- I apply Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream in the shade BB3 with my Artis brush in no. 10. I love this Bb Cream because it feels really lightweight but still has good coverage and a pretty glow. I like this better than foundation because it does not feel or look heavy.
- To set everything I use Mac studiofix powder in the color NC20.
- For a pretty sun kissed look I apply Nars bronzer in the shade Laguna. I apply it in a 3 on each side of my face and blend.
- To brighten the under eye area I use Bobbi Brown skin serum concealer in the color Porcelain. I recommend going a shade or two lighter than you would concealer to really brighten the area. To blend it in, I use my Artis brush. This under eye serum concealer has been my favorite since high school because it is really lightweight and easy to blend in.
- For a pop of pink blush I use the Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush.
- To add a little glow I swipe the Tom Ford highlight palette on my cheek and nose.
- I set my brows with clear brow gel to keep them in place.
- Next I use MAC liner.
- I curl my lashes before applying Lancome Lash Idole mascara. I LOVE this mascara because it does not clump like many others.
- For lips I use Mac lipstick.
- Finally I use the Tom Ford shimmer spray for special occasions – it has the prettiest summer scent and a subtle sparkle to it!