CLOCKWISE FROM TOP RIGHT: CHANEL BAG // OPEN SHOULDER SWEATER // EARRINGS // MAC FOUNDATION // COMMANDO THONG // WEDGES // KIND BARS // BLACK PUMPS // BLACK TOTE // KIEHLS LOTION // CHLOE FLATS // MARBLE MAC LAPTOP CASE // BLACK SWEATER // EMILY GIFFIN BOOK // SUNGLASSES // LISA MARIE FERNANDEZ BIKINI // NUDE PUMPS // WHITE TOTE BAG // BLACK CARRY ON // WHITE JEANS // MAC MAKEUP BAG // AQUAZZURA NUDE HEELS // WHITE SWEATER // SCARF
I have been getting a lot of e-mails asking what to pack for Summer travel, so I figured I would share my master list. My only requirements are to carry on and only pack neutrals.
When I have a trip coming up, I use the Notes app on my phone to make a list of everything I want to bring so I can edit and add things in. When it comes time to actually put everything together for the trip, I just pull out my phone and go through the checklist:
2. A neutral sweater for evening.
4. Black and white bras, thongs in black and nude to wear with white jeans.
8. A carry on tote big enough to fit laptop and purse.
11. Laptop with case.
13. Easy Beach read. Looking forward to this one..
15. A black bikini.
16. Nude Pumps.
19. Makeup bag.
20. A large scarf that can double as bathing suit coverup.
21. One dress for day and one for night.
23. Running shoes.
24. Workout clothes.
25. Chargers and Earphones.