It is the first official week of Fall, so with that I bring you a cozy Fall outfit idea for the weekend.
We are in San Fransisco this weekend and the cooler weather is the perfect way to start off Fall. I switched my nail color to this dark bordeaux red (this may be my favorite color I’ve ever gotten and this brand stays on really well!) and I’m cozying up in this comfy cardigan.
1. I just want to curl up in this chunky knit sweater.
3.This pumpkin latte candle smells amazing.
4. This lacy bra is comfortable enough to sleep in.
5. This Nars blush gives just the right glow.
6. This chloe bag is perfect for work to weekend.
7. This Vanilla orange peel hand cream fits perfectly in my purse.
8. I picked up French Vogue in the airport in Europe for Fall inspiration.
9. These boots are so pretty.
10. How cute are these Hanky Panky’s!
11. I’m still wearing my white jeans with sweaters.
chunky knit sweater // Starbucks cup // pumpkin latte candle // lacy bra // Nars blush // chloe bag // Vanilla orange peel hand cream // French Vogue // TORY BURCH BOOTS // HANKY PANKY THONG // white jeans