My go to date night outfit is jeans and heels or a little black dress.
I’ve been wearing this dress a lot lately and love the fit, low back detail and thick material. I paired it with heels and gold earrings for Sushi at Shinsei last Saturday and dressed it down with sandals and tassel earrings for dinner at Eno’s Pizza the weekend before.
When it comes to getting ready for date night, I’ve gotten a routine down that doesn’t take more than 10 minutes.
1. Having a versatile little black dress to throw on is key. You can change the accessories in order to wear it over and over.
2. Go with a signature scent. Every time I wear this one, he tells me I smell good so I’m sticking with it.
3. I feel best with my hair curled, this curling iron is quick and easy to use.
4. I’ve been loving this moisture foundation (in color 123) bronzer and this pretty eye shadow palette lately. I’m currently wearing this natural looking lipliner in ‘In Control’ with this lipstick in ‘Pale Mauve.’
5. This body glow oil is the final step. It is perfect to put it on arms and legs for a subtle Summer glow.
For date night ideas check out this post.