Happy Friday babes… This week has been really busy with both work and workouts! (Feeling extra motivated lately.) Last weekend I ran the distance of a half marathon (just for fun lol) and it wore me out for a few days! I recovered with Pilates and did a Treadmill class Wednesday. Tonight we are just picking up Pei Wei and watching the Olympics. (My kind of Friday night!) I’m also packing for a quick trip to Los Angeles with my sisters on Sunday! We are shooting something fun for a decor mag… I’ll share more of the details on Instastories! Xx
1. Love this comfy black sweater. (Worn above)
4. Wish they still had my size in these jeans.
5. Just ordered more of my favorite foaming face wash. It removes all makeup at the end of the day!
7. Benefits of eating dark chocolate… Yes please!!
8. Finds under $100.
10. Love these cute shine leggings for Pilates.
11. I got this all natural aluminum free deodorant in my stocking for Christmas and actually really love it!
12. My current running playlist.