Happy Friday loves! Today I’m just working then heading out for some Dallas Tex Mex tonight. This heat is really making me crave good guacamole! Tomorrow will be an early AM run (have to beat the heat) before going to Mary’s baby shower then to a wedding in the evening. To celebrate Mother’s day we are going to church Sunday and getting the fam together for lunch! If you need a last minute gift idea, I got these silk pillowcases and these beauty favorites for Big Momma. Hope you have an amazing day!
Keep scrolling for weekend notes…
1. 7 Simple tips for a productive day.
2. The best bra to wear with strapless or backless dresses and tanks.
3. A classic pair of diamond stud earrings you could wear every day.
4. Tie waist shorts that are perfect for Summer.
5. Watched What the Health last weekend and loved it. If you are interested in a plant based diet, it is definitely worth seeing.
6. My tips for staying positive.
7. This beet, avocado and citrus salad recipe looks so fresh and pretty.
8. Heading to Miami for a girls weekend at the end of the month and we will definitely be referencing this city guide.
9. This bikini top is SO cute!
10. Want these heels.
11. A flattering pair of white skinny jeans.
12. The cutest light pink sports bra.
13. Secrets of people who never get sick. My favorite tip is to book a massage!
14. An adorable white coverup to wear for memorial day weekend.
15. The healthiest breakfast foods found at Trader Joe’s. Number 7 is my fave!
16. A lightweight packable raincoat under $60. It has a hood and comes in a few colors.
17. A must have boat neck tee.
18. An adorable off the shoulder top under $80.
19. My new favorite blush.
20. Finds under $100.