Make it personalized by ordering pajama dresses and having the pocket monogramed with friends initials. For the beauty lover, this primer is amazing, this gives the best holiday glow and this rose quarts beauty bio face roller is in high demand! For the Thanksgiving or Christmas hostess, this Nest candle, personalized cups, a framed photo or cute jogger pajamas are all thoughtful gift ideas so you don’t show up empty handed!
nest candle // turtleneck // Supermodel Body Shimmer // beauty bio roller // frame // YSL primer // jogger pant pajama set // robe // faux leather blazer // fleece pullover // Ugg slippers // cozy throw blanket // speaker // monogram candle // Smythson journal // personalized cups // palette // pajama dress
18 Thoughtful gift ideas under $100:
1. My favorite holiday candle – it smells like the fire place!
3. This Supermodel Body Shimmer gives the prettiest holiday Glow.
4. I keep my rose quarts beauty bio roller in the freezer for an extra cooling face massage.
5. A pretty framed photo is a thoughtful gift you know will get used.
6. The YSL primer is my favorite makeup product.
7. Just added this cute jogger pant pajama set to my Nordstrom cart!
8. Every girl loves a cozy robe.
9. A cool blazer for the stylish girl who loves to wear black.
10. I’m wearing this fleece pullover as I a write this post, lol it is the softest sweatshirt I got for Christmas last year.
11. A quality pair of shearling Ugg slippers she can wear all year long.
12. A room can never have too many cozy throw blankets.
13. A portable bluetooth speaker that is waterproof.
14. A monogram candle has a personalized touch.
15. Smythson journals always make fun little gifts for friends.
16. I’m giving personalized cups this year!
17. I always love the special holiday sets – This pretty bronzing, blush and highlighting palette is perfect for a sun kissed look.