The week before Christmas is such a special time to be with friends and family! Yesterday a few of my favorite girls got together for a holiday lunch at Grange Hall. (Highly recommend this chic spot for lunch if you are in Dallas!) This weekend we have a few more holiday get togethers and just thinking about these fun times makes me extra grateful for health, family and friends!
Friends Christmas lunch at Grange Hall
2. Tips to start your day productively!
3. 20 stocking stuffers they will actually use.
4. A good classic black coat.
5. Good last minute gift ideas for her.
6. Eight inspiring stories that show the true meaning of Christmas.
7. Love the back of this turtleneck.
8. What to wear for New Years Eve.
9. 17 healthy snacks to meal prep once and munch on all week.
10. Classic gift ideas for him.
11. Love this simple black sweater dress.
12. Finds under $100.
13. Want this gold blouse.
14. A great pair of comfortable black ankle boots – wore them here & here.
15. The best of beauty gifts.
16. Three simple things to make winter running more enjoyable.
17. Got this holiday red nail color on my toes!
18. Watched the McQueen documentary on the way home from NYC last weekend and thought it was very well done.
19. Ask yourself these 3 questions to stop overthinking a problem.
20. These no bake energy bites look so good.
21. Skin, hair and makeup holiday beauty routine.