Always so fun to give and receive good beauty gifts! Here are a few of my favorites..
Beauty gifts: light up makeup mirror // Dyson hair dryer // rose quartz roller // Anastasia palette // brush mat // face oil // curling iron // Urban Decay eye-shadow palette // oil diffuser // Goe oil // Gucci makeup bag // lash serum // bath salt // Silk pillowcase // Supermodel Body Shimmer
1. This rose gold light up makeup mirror is on my wish list.
3. Love using my rose quartz roller from Beauty Bio and just saw that they came out with a full rose quartz collection set!
4. Always fun to try new eye shadow shades – this Anastasia palette from Sephora is so pretty!
5. I’m not good about washing my makeup brushes often, but when I do, I use the Sigma beauty brush mat in the sink – This one comes as a special edition rose gold set!
6. The one beauty products I never go to bed without applying – the Kiehls face oil.
7. My all time favorite curling iron.
8. Love this Urban Decay neutral eye-shadow palette for every day.
9. We recently got an oil diffuser and absolutely love it! Would love to get another more stylish looking oil diffuser for the bedroom!
10. Addicted to this Goe oil.
11. Would be fun to fill this Gucci makeup bag with a favorite lipstick and mascara.
12. The NeuLash lash enhancing serum works really well.
13. Gave Luke’s mom this Goop bath salt and she still talks about how wonderful it is! You could wrap this up with a favorite candle and shower gel for a thoughtful bath relaxation gift.
14. I use this soft 100% Silk pillowcase to help protect hair and skin from nighttime damage.
15. This Supermodel Body Shimmer gives the prettiest holiday Glow for parties. I use it for blog photo shoots and other special occasions!