We have had a lot of meetings this week having to do with our future! We met with our Pastor, are in the process of finding a house and still have a lot of wedding planning to do. This weekend we have our cake tasting, a few get togethers and hopefully can watch the Oscars! Heading out now to workout, grab groceries then get my car fixed because a rock hit and cracked the windshield yesterday… Really fun stuff lol!
1. Love this new Rebecca Taylor sweater – the Ecru color is perfect for the transition to Spring. Also comes in a Bellini pink shade here.
2. 20 random acts of kindness you can do this week.
4. Found a Barefoot Dreams blanket marked down!! Rarely happens..
5. How to wear winter white.
6. Just ordered this faded denim jacket.
7. Finds under $100.
8. These glass canisters are so good for keeping kitchen or bathroom countertops clean and organized.
9. Got this cozy black sweater on sale at Nordstrom Northpark! It comes in a ton of colors and has pockets. 😊
10. Want these cozy slide slippers.
12. Helpful tips on what to do the week before a half or full marathon.
13. Added these oversized aviators to my Amazon cart.
14. This lipstick packaging is so cute!
16. A few of you asked for wedding plans this week on Instagram – sharing a few details here!
18. Love this natural 10 minute beauty routine with Candice Swanepoel.
21. Healthy breakfast orders from on the go restaurants.
22. A few of the best jewelry moments at the Oscars.