Wanted to share a few May favorites for the month! Comfortable heels, a hair treatment that actually works, my new face serum, a sheer pink nail color and more…
Olaplex // jogger pants // Hermes Evelyne bag // Saint Laurent wallet // running hat // Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum // skinny jeans // t-shirt // white jeans // sheer pink polish // heels
- This Olaplex number 3 hair treatment has helped so much! I put it on when my hair *is still dry* before a workout then after wash it out, shampoo and condition. The reason I like to put deep conditioning treatments on while my hair is dry is because it absorbs product better.
- I love a good loungewear set! This matching sweatshirt and jogger outfit from Nordstrom is super soft – perfect to sleep in, wear around the house and for travel! Wearing mine here.
- The Hermes Evelyne is a timeless bag for Spring and Summer. I’ve been wearing mine cross body with casual weekend looks. Wearing mine here.
- This investment wallet is my current favorite! This also makes a good quality gift idea for her.
- A good running hat is a must have for me! I like that it protects from the sun and keeps my hair out of my face. Wearing mine here.
- I invested in Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum in time to really hydrate my skin before the wedding. This face oil has 22 natural, organic, and wildcrafted oils to help stimulate cellular turnover, maintain skin elasticity, strengthen capillaries, inhibit melanin production, and protect against free-radical damage. I have been loving it so far!
- My go-to skinny jeans right now. I love the ankle crop, light wash and high rise fit. They do stretch out, I would recommend ordering one size down.
- This t-shirt brand is my all time favorite.
- Just got these jeans in white.
- This sheer pink polish lasts me up to 2 weeks. The light natural color doesn’t show chips and looks fresh for Spring and Summer.
- The most comfortable heels!
Let me know if you like this post and I will do it every Month!