We are on our way to Los Angeles then Bora Bora for our Honeymoon! Here are a few favorite things that I packed!
white long sleeve dress // ‘Just Married’ beach clutch // gold flower post earrings // black bikini top // white bikini // beach hat // clear tsa approved travel bags // sarong // tote bag // white sweater // mini tripod for iphone
- I wore this pretty white dress in St. Barth’s and to one of our couples showers! The twisted waistline is really flattering and comfortable. This is such a good little white dress for a bride to be for showers, engagement photos, parties and vacation dinners!
- My sweet friend Amy got me this woven ‘Just Married’ beach clutch to wear in Bora Bora!
- These gold flower earrings are lightweight and perfect for Summer.
- Can’t wait to finally wear this cute black bikini.
- This white bikini comes one size! I love the thin straps.
- A new hat for the beach!
- These are the clear tsa approved travel bags that I always use – they fit all of my travel size toiletries for my carry on.
- I love bringing sarongs and scarves because you can wear them as a skirt or tied at the neck. I packed four: this one, this one, this one and this one.
- My go-to white bag! I use this tote with my carry on and as a purse. It fits my travel snacks, clutch bag, clear tsa approved travel bags, makeup bag, wallet, magazines, laptop, water bottle etc.
- I just got this white sweater for Summer. It is a good layer for a travel day with white jeans.
- Luke got me this mini tripod for instagram pictures and we thought it would be perfect to bring and get photos on the honeymoon with!