The Summer capsule wardrobe collection – curated basics to mix and match for Summer 2019!
Shirt // white jeans // flats
Curated Summer capsule wardrobe collection:
button down Shirt // SAINT LAURENT WALLET // Dark button up jeans // aviator sunglasses // denim shorts // white skinny jeans // Summer swan sweater // Comfortable Henley // Tie heels // gucci flats // white tee
- A good button down shirt is a classic must have – this one is lightweight and also comes in white! The top is a bit longer in the back and looks great tucked in the front!
- My go-to wallet – this one is a high quality investment piece from Nordstrom.
- My new favorite pair of flattering dark button up jeans.
- These cut off denim shorts are perfect over a bathing suit or with a button down top.
- These aviator sunglasses are my favorite classic style.
- These white jeans are flattering and comfortable. I love the ankle crop and high rise fit.
- Wore this cute swan sweater in Idaho last weekend and got so many compliments!
- This Henley is so comfortable! Wearing mine here.
- These Gucci princetown mules are a polished investment piece from Nordstrom. I love the neutral colors and find this style very comfortable.
- A pretty pair of heels to wear with both dresses and jeans. I love the tie detail.
- My go-to white investment tee. Everything from this brand is so soft!
The Gucci loafers are a polished investment piece. I love the neutral colors and find this style so comfortable. For sizing reference, I did a half size down from my normal shoes. They run a bit big.
These white jeans are flattering and comfortable! I love the ankle crop and high rise fit. I take my normal size in these.
A lightweight button down is perfect for Summer! I have been pairing this top with white skinny jeans, denim shorts and a bathing suit and dark jeans. Wearing the size 1 for reference.