Neiman Marcus has been so magical to me since I can remember getting involved in fashion! I have so many special memories going to have lunch and browse the new season styles at the original Neiman Marcus Downtown as well as at North Park Center with my mom and sisters. I also worked at Neiman Marcus in Public Relations and Couture sales while in high school. The shoe department is my favorite! 😉 So as you can tell, I have been a very long time fan of Neiman Marcus. Luke and I had so much fun registering for our wedding there and my mom and I still love meeting for lunch at The Mermaid Bar. (Now with my daughter Lake too!) At this stage in life, I love to run in to the store for an outfit and meet a friend or family for lunch, but my absolute favorite way to shop Neiman Marcus is online! The site offers all of my go-to designers, very quick shipping and if something does not fit right, in store returns are seamless. They have something for every age, every style and any occasion.
All of this to say… Neiman Marcus is everything I love about shopping. Fall is also my ideal season to dress for so I’m very excited to be partnering with Neiman Marcus to share my favorite pieces for the upcoming season!
fall style favorites:
- Lafayette 148 New York cabled turtleneck sleeveless turtleneck – This short sleeve style is great for the transition to fall in Dallas.
- L’agenece Margot high rise black skinny jean – These jeans are so flattering and stretchy!
- Alexandre Birman Clarita knee high boots – These knee high boots have a comfortable block heel and a fun bow detail at the back.
- Bottega Veneta pouch bag – I got this cool bag for my birthday a few years ago and still love it day to night.
- Polo Ralph Lauren sweater dress – This comfortable dress is perfect with boots for fall family photos and would also work beautifully with a bump. I wear it with these Spanx.
- Nest Pumpkin chai candle – This is my favorite fall candle that smells like you just made pumpkin bread and also makes a great gift!
- Eberjey Gisele long pajama set – These pajamas are so soft and are perfect for gifting.
- Lapointe one shoulder dress – This dress is on my wish list.
- Vince belted vest – Both on trend and classic – this belted vest is very chic.
- Vince leather leggings – I love this brown color.
- AG The legging ankle jeans – These are so comfortable and flattering.
- Majestic Filatures soft touch 3/4 sleeve tee – These quality tees are buttery soft and great for layering. I also wore mine throughout my pregnancy with Lake (seen here and here).
- Spanx high waisted shorts – I wear these under every fitted dress!
- Polo Ralph Lauren denim jacket – A denim jacket is perfect for early fall.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic blanket – I sleep with this blanket every night and love giving it as a gift.
- Saint Laurent white sneakers – These white sneakers are so classic and comfortable.
- Charles David knee high boots – A great pair of pointed toe boots to wear with both dresses and jeans.
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum – I have not slept one night without this on my face in years!
- Polo Ralph Lauren stretch suede skinny pants – These pants are so comfortable and chic.
- Polo Ralph Lauren turtleneck sweater – A closet staple.
- Polo Ralph Lauren blouson sweater – I wore this neutral sweater with jeans in Telluride over the summer.
- Emporio Armani reversible coat – This long neutral coat is so chic.
- Moncler jacket – Luke gave me this jacket for Christmas last year and I wore it almost every morning for our walk to coffee.. looking forward to pulling it out again when the temps drop.
- Badgley Mischka Collection sequin gown – How fun is this sparkly dress for a black tie wedding or special occasion.
- TSE cashmere top – I love the simplicity of a cashmere tee for the transition to cooler temps.