A good white button down, the tie dye sweatshirt I’ve been living in, my most worn turtleneck dress from last year and more finds under $100…
turtleneck dress // Nordstrom mock neck sweater // wet hairbrush // free people long sleeve top // revolve gray tank //dp hue purple shampoo // Williams Sonoma glass containers // Nordstrom white button down // Nordstrom tie dye sweatshirt
- Have worn this comfortable black dress so many times and it just got marked down to under $100 on Shopbop! Here is how I styled this dress with a coat, boots and tights last year.
- Just ordered this mock neck sweater from Nordstrom – it comes in more colors!
- Loving this $8 hairbrush.
- A perfect lightweight long sleeve top for the transition to Fall weather.
- This effortless gray tank is so pretty.
- I’ve been using this purple shampoo and it works so well to eliminate brassy tones for cool colored blondes.
- We love using these glass containers for storing left overs and meal prep.
- This 100% cotton white button down is such a good soft shirt. I paired it with grey skinny jeans and heels in this blog post.
- This tie dye sweatshirt is so soft and comfortable. I have been wearing it with leggings to workout, run errands, lounge around the house, and sleep in. I also have the matching shorts to go with!