This weekend we are planning on decorating for fall! I’m really excited to get pumpkins, watch football and do all of the house warming things. This week I shared a life update, finds under $200 and my current workout schedule! Next week we will have more home content that I am really looking forward to posting! Have a great weekend. Xo
LUKE: LONG SLEEVE SHIRT (XL) // JEANS // SNEAKERS (TRUE TO SIZE)
KRYSTAL: GREY SWEATER (XS) // LEGGING ANKLE JEANS (SIZE DOWN) // BELT (SIZE 75) // KNEE HIGH BOOTS (TRUE TO SIZE)
- A few of my favorite closet essentials for fall – comfortable black boots, legging ankle jeans and this grey sweater.
- Luke’s shirt is price matched – such a good “just because” gift for your man!
- The Everlane collection sold on Nordstrom is full of great basics.
- These black Asics are my current favorite running shoes!
- My fall workout schedule.
- Finds under $200.
- The best cozy robe from my instagram stories this week – also makes a great gift idea.
- 4 ways to have a great conversation with anyone.
- A soft henley top for loungewear.
- This classic coat is under $100 and so easy to throw on with jeans and boots for a put together fall outfit.
- This Tom Ford bronzer is so good.
- This is my favorite soft workout tank – I have it in both pink and grey.
- Love the neckline on this long sleeve black dress. A cute pullover sweatshirt for running errands and causal weekends.
- If you live somewhere really cold, here is a great puffer jacket!
- Love tie detail on these booties.
- This week’s best dressed by Net-A-Porter.
- A good plaid blazer you can wear from work to weekend.
- My favorite skinny jeans are on sale!