black sweater // black jeans // neutral eye shadow palette // makeup primer // sleep pants // twist front tee // skinny jeans
1. Wore this black sweater in last weeks ‘How to have a happier day‘ post! It can be worn off the shoulder or cowl neck and comes in a few more colors. If you wear it off the shoulder get this stick on bra.
2. A great pair of basic black jeans to wear with heels or flats.
3. Loving the colors in this pretty neutral eye shadow palette! (I’m already on my third re-order.)
4. Discovered this makeup primer in college and always wear it under my foundation before a photoshoot or night out. It adds a really pretty matte look without making your skin look dry.
5. I have a serious problem with collecting cozy pajama bottoms ha. This cropped pair is so cute and comes in more colors.
6. This twist front tee is great for throwing on over a workout tank or tucking into jeans.
7. Love the uneven ripped hem on the bottom of these skinny jeans.