Now that the bachelorette trip is over and Wedding invites are out, I feel like I’m back to my normal work schedule! Keep reading for links and notes for the weekend…
2. 6 tips to help you wind down at the end of the day.
3. Why I only wear neutrals.
4. 27 good running songs to add to your April playlist.
5. Love this body wash! (Even though it is technically for men lol.)
6. Travel inspo – the best places to visit this August.
7. Tips for finding workout motivation.
9. My current favorite running tank.
10. What you’re missing if you believe self-care is just candles & bubble baths.. (Those are great too!)
11. Such a pretty neutral rug.
12. Love this soft Eberjey pajama set!
13. Have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a few months and it is so good for curly / color treated hair!
14. Obsessed with Essentia water.
15. This no clump mascara is my new go-to.
17. New favorite hangers!! I highly recommend these if you are looking to invest in a quality set.
18. How to ditch PMS the natural way / one tip includes eating Avocado!
19. Helpful moving tips.
20. Quality basics to invest in for Spring.
21. A life update q and a post.
22. Loving these silk hair scrunchies!