A few good quality favorites under $200!
white button down shirt // barefoot dreams throw blanket // stud earrings // high waist skinny jeans // black boots // Vintner’s Daughter serum // makeup mirror // Anine Bing sweatshirt // exfoliating treatment // short sleeve top // curling iron
- A good button down shirt is a classic must have – this one is lightweight and also comes in tan! The top is a bit longer in the back and looks great tucked in the front! Wearing mine here.
- This incredibly soft barefoot dreams throw blanket is part of the Nordstrom sale.
- These under $50 stud earrings are perfect for every day outfits. Wearing mine here.
- These high waist skinny jeans are comfortable with a good amount of stretch.
- If you get one pair of shoes in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale – I highly recommend these comfortable black boots under $200.
- I use this Vintner’s Daughter serum every night before bed. It usually sells out quickly, but is available now here, here and here.
- My light up makeup mirror is currently marked down from $250 to $150 for a limited time – Such a good deal! If you already have one this also makes a great gift.
- Added this cute Anine Bing sweatshirt to my shopping cart!
- I use the Kate Somerville exfoliating treatment as a quick mask in the shower. More Nordstrom sale beauty favorites here!
- Just got this short sleeve Vince top in white.
- This high quality curling iron is a long time favorite.