These are all of my top Sephora beauty items that I have used for a long time and keep re-stocking!
Top 10 Sephora picks!
- Saint Laurent Primer: My mom, sisters and I have all used this product for years. It just smooths everything out and makes makeup last all day.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 eye shadow palette: This eye shadow palette has all of the best neutral colors to go from day to night.
- Tom Ford Bronzer in Terra: The makeup artist who did my wedding makeup introduced me to this pretty bronzer and I have used it ever since! I apply it with the big Tom Ford bronzer brush.
- Bobbi Brown eye liner in chocolate shimmer ink: I have used this eye liner since high school! The color is really good and I find it easy to apply. It also stays in place all day and is easy to wash away at night.
- Laura Mercier setting powder: This lightweight powder is always the final step of my makeup routine. It sets your makeup in place and keeps you from getting too shiny. I apply it with this brush.
- Charlotte Tilbury blush in pillow talk intense: This blush gives a pretty bronzed glow to the cheeks
- Morrocan Oil dry shampoo: This dry shampoo works really well, smells amazing and covers up my darker roots. I use it even on the days I wash my hair.
- T3 round brush: This round brush is perfect to use with the Dyson dryer. It really helps smooth out my curly hair.
- Charlotte Tilbury bronzer + glow: This bronzer / highlight set is perfect for contouring. I apply it with this soft Charlotte Tilbury brush.
- Kiehl’s body lotion: I use this hydrating moisturizer daily post shower!
More Beauty posts:
How to dry hair using a round brush