Happy Friday!! Getting in a quick workout, blog work and photo shoot this morning before a little road trip this weekend. So excited because where we are going the lows are in the 30’s on Sunday! Have my longest run of Marathon training on Saturday (15 miles!) and can’t wait to see how it goes! The black jeans, neutral Celine belt bag and comfortable Rag & Bone booties are a few fave basics from last Fall.
Hope you have some fun plans for tonight – keep scrolling for weekend notes…
sweater // boots // jeans //
neutral celine belt bag // watch
1. 10 things to do in October.
2. Motivation for your Monday workout!
3. 30 healthy Starbucks orders to try this Fall.
4. A link for the black midi dress I tried on from IG stories this week!
5. The best candle lighters!
6. Such a good puffer coat on sale.
7. The spotlight is on new emerging designers at Moda Operandi.
8. Finds under $100.
9. A great way to keep your over the knee boots from falling over in your closet.
10. Five ways to step out of your comfort zone.
11. Just stocked up on more of my fave body oil/lotion!
12. A healthy pumpkin muffin recipe to make over the weekend.
13. Love this leopard sweater!
14. Just ordered these cute camo workout leggings!
15. Want this cozy robe.
16. Such a good faux fur vest.
17. Love these classic black cowboy boots!!
18. 15 best Amazon purchases.
19. My new favorite mascara – my mom asked I had on fake lashes!! Nope just a really good no clump mascara!😉
20. One dress you can wear two ways – planning to style it with tights, boots and a leather jacket.
21. A quality black turtleneck under $100.
22. Classic and comfortable stitch front leggings for work or weekend.